Where I've Been

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lazy day

       There seems to be a trend in this apartment of blogging when bored in the evening.  Both Jannes and Cuylar have been updating their own blog lots and I seem to be catching the motivation to write also.  Today was a slow day for me, it was a day off.  I didn’t get on the bike to spin even; sometimes I just need a day to re-rest the mind set.  Tomorrow I will be geared up to go again with a fresh mind set.  It’s not that my body needs a day of complete rest but sometimes it’s my mind that does.  My mind after a day of not riding tricks my body into thinking that it is a fresh and ready to go as ever.
     So today on my day off I was going to go sit by the pool but it was a bit too chilly for sun bathing.  So I gathered up my lap top and headed off to le Buzz for some lunch and downloading video time.  Later this afternoon we drove to the Nike Outlet Store which only took a hour to get there because of the traffic.  By the time we left the mall we were starving… we were more than happy to get home and find that supper had been made.
        JG

No comments:

Post a Comment