Where I've Been

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nationals UH-OH

Right now I am sitting in my hotel by myself in Edmonton because I am the lone junior rider from Saskatchewan that is racing Nationals. I never really had a hotel room all to myself; I have always shared with someone. It’s kinda weird and more than a little bit boring. It wouldn’t be so bad if this hotel that I’m staying at had wifi that I could watch some videos. But the internet is so slow here that Facebook is so slow. Still there is a TV so I won’t die and So You Think You Can Dance is on, what girl doesn’t like that show?

I’m a bit nervous for my races that are coming up. First race is on Friday, the most importance race, the ITT. I am going to be meeting up with the BC junior Team tomorrow morning to go for a ride in Devon. I think we are going to be riding the road course. Though, I will still need to ride the ITT course tomorrow, so I might not ride that long with the BC group tomorrow. I will still need to talk to my coach and find out what the plan is for tomorrow but it’s not that late right now so I have time to figure this all out.

PEACE
JG

No comments:

Post a Comment